Plant Equipment Maintenance Technician-Nights
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
• Perform preventive and corrective maintenance for the following critical building support systems:
o Environmental Control Systems:
Makeup Air, Air Handling & Roof Top Units.
Hot Water and Low-Pressure Steam Boilers.
o Exhaust Systems:
General Exhaust Fans.
o Compressed Dry Air Systems.
o Reverse Osmosis, Deionized and Chilled Water Systems.
o Bulk Chemical Distribution.
o Acid Waste Neutralization Systems.
• Document Facilities Procedures.
• Document Improvements to Facilities Procedures.
• Assist with Project Planning and Task Execution.
• Periodic Site Services Duties including, but not limited to:
o Snow Management (Mainly Walkways).
o Maintaining a Clean and Safe Work Environment.
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Shift: Thursday - Saturday and e/o Wednesday 6:00pm - 6:15am
15% shift differential
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One or more of the following:
o AA/AS Degree or greater in Related Field.
o 2 years of Plant Maintenance or Related Experience.
o 2 years of Military Experience in Related Field.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and environmental conditions.
• Strong electrical and mechanical equipment troubleshooting skills.
• Able to work and solve problems both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics and one-line drawings.
• Highly motivated individual who can achieve positive results in a team atmosphere.
• Able to document work using electronic pass down and memo logs.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Semiconductor Facilities Maintenance Experience.
• 7 or more years of experience in Facilities Maintenance or Related Field.
• Certifications, Licenses or Experience in any of the following:
o Electrical (Industrial-Level)
o Building Automation
o Boilers (Class C)
o Bulk Chemical Distribution Systems
o Bulk and Specialty Cylinder Gas Systems
o AutoCAD Software
Lift and move processing equipment, applicable tools, office equipment, and some chemical drums. Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds. Work with and around hazardous chemicals. Ability to work 12 hour shifts. Variety of standing and sitting. Some data entry. Wear complete fab attire for full shift and meet all safety and cleanroom requirements.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA