We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: The IT Manager will provide team and technical leadership for those involved in the development, design and optimization of one or more information technology and systems functions supporting SkyWater Technology business processes and technical information systems platforms.
• Deliver and support streamlined business processes and systems in-line with SkyWater’s strategic objectives.
• Deliver solutions that meet functional requirements, meet delivery schedules, within cost projections, and are of high quality.
• Prepare and present IT solution recommendations, status updates, and business value propositions to the highest levels of business and IT leadership.
• Ensure supported IT systems are stable and available on a 24/7 basis.
• Leverage vendor relationships and ensure high performing vendor deliveries.
• Engage with internal and external customers for project engagement and scoping.
• Collaborate and actively supports other IT functions to ensure overall IT success.
• Understand IT industry best practices, standards, and resources to ensure continuous optimization of IT delivery effectiveness.
• Ensure overall success of IT delivery and meet customer expectations.
• Comply with process and control requirements.
• Build and lead a high performing team ensuring employee engagement is maintained at high levels.
• Create an annual budget for proposal and manage to approved budget levels.
• Interact with IT and business leadership to contribute to the IT strategic plan, project portfolio plans, division, department, and individual goals that contribute to the success of SkyWater
• Be innovative and plan for continuous improvement.
• Monitor and adjust goals and plan consistent with business and IT leadership expectations.
• Create and maintain IT Policy, Procedure and Standards Specifications.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Education: Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or other related field.
Experience and/or Training:
• 5+ years’ experience required in:
o Leading and directing IT solution delivery (IT systems, infrastructure, security)
o Project management
o Budget management
• Excellent communication and engagement skills
US Citizenship Required: This position will require the holding of or ability to obtain government security clearance which requires U.S Citizenship.
• Project Management (PMP)
• Operating Systems:
-Solaris on Sparc / HPUX
-Linux on x86 hardware & VMWare
-Azure / O365
o Cisco UCS
o Windows & Linux servers
o VDI Thinclient
o Cisco IOS & NexusOS
o Aruba wireless
o Palo Alto
o Ingres / MS SQL / Oracle
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA