We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
• Responsible for improving and driving parametric, sort, and line yields through experimentation, analysis and controlled change on various products and process families. This includes improving variation within lot and lot to lot.
• Identify, fix, and implement new or improved processes to improve yield, reduce variation, and reduce scrap losses.
• Partner with and influence process, equipment, and manufacturing teams to drive yield improvements and implement process changes.
• Create and build business processes to improve yield and process integration responsibilities
• Support disposition of problem lots throughout the fab and sort
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Education: B.S. or M.S. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics or other relevant engineering discipline
Experience and/or Training:
• 5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry in a manufacturing setting
• Knowledge in device physics, semiconductor processing technology, process integration
• Skillful with statistical analysis tools, DOE’s and communicating clear results and action plans.
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to execute “smart change” based on data.
• Understanding of FMEAs and risk management techniques.
• Positive interpersonal skills, ability to influence others, highly energetic, and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to meet commitments, drive multiple projects, and deliver results.
U.S. Person Required: SkyWater Technology, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA