Photolithography Equipment Engineer
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: Our Photolithography Equipment Engineer oversees cutting-edge photolithography equipment and will involve advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving skills working with optics, lasers and robotics.
• Primary tool owner for ASML Scanner: DUV, 193nm, 248nm, 365nm, I-line systems.
• Serve as scanner equipment expert on task force teams to improve SPC and yield trends.
• Maximize overall tool performance thru rigorous analysis of tool performance data and monitoring (FDC and SPC).
• Investigate, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions to equipment related yield problems.
• Drive down tool recovery efforts with hands on engineering activities.
• Lead and coordinate resources on maintenance activities to provide optimum manufacturing support on assigned equipment.
• Oversee maintenance and repair of equipment to support production goals; plan PMs (priority scheduling, performance, documentation, reliability).
• Develop and maintain cost of ownership and provide cost reduction opportunities.
• Support new device introduction, technology transfer projects.
• Drive continuous improvement activities in maximizing wafer outputs, reduce defectivity, cost reduction, and stop loss reduction.
• Document and improve SOPs and other standard work procedures.
• Coordinate equipment installation/de-installation projects as required.
• Develop and maintain tool metrics to analyze equipment performance and reliability.
• Champion overall team metrics encompassing multiple tools and drive actions to closure.
• Support 24x7 operations and serve as an escalation point for issues to act as a technical resource.
• Communicate information to senior leadership within and external to the department through presentations.
• Assist other team members and areas when possible to help meet production goals.
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Experience and/or Training:
• Requires 3+ years of Photolithography experience with ASML scanners.
• Advanced tool operation and maintenance experience focusing on proactive maintenance techniques. Individuals must be highly motivated, self-starters and show achievements in highly dynamic and challenging situations.
• Project Engineering/management skills.
• Technical ability to make engineering, data-based risk evaluations.
Education: Bachelor of Science or in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant Engineering discipline.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA