Equipment Maintenance Technician- Nights
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
Position Summary: Our Equipment Maintenance Technicians are responsible for performing preventative maintenance, electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and installation of various semiconductor fabrication machines.
• Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating and repair manuals.
• Use test and diagnostic equipment to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place.
• Rebuild equipment and sub-assemblies as required.
• Perform equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
• Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
• Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
• Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
• Work with outside vendors as required
• Process chemical and gas handling
• Maintains critical spares and consumables inventory.
The job also requires performing other duties as assigned
Shift: Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday 6:00pm - 6:15am
Education: 2 Year Technical/Associates Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semi-Conductor Manufacturing or a related discipline or equivalent military training / work experience.
Experience and/or Training:
• Demonstrated expertise in performing electro\mechanical\fluidic circuit troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance, and equipment modification.
• Able to follow detailed instructions and procedures to complete tasks and required documentation; demonstrate solid work performance in an environment requiring high level of attention to detail and timeliness
• Ability to define, initiate, manage, and execute on projects to improve tool function and metrics. The ability to work in a cross-functional team environment, prioritize tasks, and plan for maintenance is essential
• Use hand tools including wrenches, calipers, voltage/current meters, oscilloscopes and other various equipment technology specific tooling
• Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
Technology/Equipment: Competent with Windows OS interfaces, MS office suite.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
• Ability to work 12 hours shifts
• Ability to work with and around chemicals
• Wear complete fab attire for an entire shift and meet all safety and cleanroom requirements
Experience and/or Training:
• A strong understanding and working knowledge of the following equipment is also needed: pneumatic/hydraulic pump systems, multi axis servo systems, vision components, chillers & cooling systems.
• Semiconductor industry experience
• Familiarity with Robotic / Automated handling systems & vacuum systems
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA