Process Integration Engineer
We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
• Create and refine process flows for Strategically Radiation Hardened technologies at the 90 and 65nm nodes with both Aluminum and Cu BEOL dual damascene technologies.
• Investigate and drive integration changes for improved device performance and yield improvement.
• Work with process and tool engineers to find processing marginalities and make improvements.
• Monitor and improve electrical test parametrics.
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical (Preferred), Materials Science, Chemical Engineering or other relevant discipline
Experience and/or Training:
• Fab processing tools knowledge/experience.
• Previous experience with Strategically Radiation Hardened technologies.
• Understanding of CMOS process, specifically Cu dual damascene BEOL integration.
• Clear problem solving capability with data driven systematic approaches to finding solutions.
• Familiar with statistical analysis tools, DOEs, and able to communicate results.
• Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated, & able to work on cross-functional teams.
• Able to articulate goals and findings to others.
US Citizenship Required: This position will require the holding of or ability to obtain government security clearance which requires U.S Citizenship.
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA