We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
The co-op program is available to Engineering students in their Junior & Senior year in the following disciplines:
• Electrical Engineering
• Chemical Engineering
• Materials Science & Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Microelectronics Engineering
Projects and responsibilities can include:
• Utilizing Lean Manufacturing techniques to reduce manufacturing costs and improve manufacturing yield.
• Assisting Engineers in maintaining semiconductor equipment and current manufacturing processes.
• Assisting Engineers in developing new advanced wafer processing methods.
• Updating standard operating documentation.
• Working with the operations team to solve daily manufacturing issues.
• Conduct time studies of manufacturing processes.
Individuals apply for this position should:
• Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
• Have the ability to work full-time (40 hours)
• Be a full time Engineering major
• Be familiar with MS Office programs
• Be able to work in a cleanroom environment
• Be able to effectively work in a team setting
• Have the ability to work on manufacturing equipment
• Be a US Person: SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA