We cultivate an environment of learning and invest in further developing the knowledge of our highly skilled and dedicated employees. We provide them with a dynamic workplace, open communication and an opportunity to grow within the company. If you’re searching for a company where you can be apart of the next level of technology and truly make a difference, consider joining SkyWater today!
• Providing technical leadership and management to various etch tools in the etch area.
• Work with etch module process engineering and equipment maintenance technicians to drive root cause corrective actions of equipment failures, implement permanent solutions and eliminate chronic and long-term down events.
• Develop and implement equipment upgrades to increase capacity, lower costs and improve yields.
• Lead continuous improvement teams to drive tool matching, availability, throughput improvements and reduce risk.
• Work with minimal supervision, balancing competing priorities, to serve the needs of the Etch Module, Maintenance and Production organizations.
• Participate in cross-functional teams that create efficiencies across all layers of the organization.
• The job also requires performing other duties as assigned. Percentages of time spent on job duties are estimates and may vary for each position.
Experience and/or Training:
• 5+ years of experience with multiple etch tools.
• Experience with application of structured problem-solving methodology
• Positive interpersonal skills, highly energetic and self-motivated
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to meet requirements and deliver results
• Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities to meet business needs
U.S. Person Required:
SkyWater Technology Foundry, Inc. subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Education: Bachelor of Science or in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Materials Science, Physics or other relevant Engineering discipline.
Experience and/or Training:
• Experience with Automated Fault Detection and Classification Systems (FDC)
• Strong background with utilizing SPC
• High level of understanding of equipment component behavior
Technology/Equipment: Experience with the following tools: Lam9600 and Lam2300 Versys
SkyWater Technology offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site workout facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more!
SkyWater is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical conditions, family care or medical leave status, military service or status as a Protected Veteran, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, status with regard to public assistance, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local laws (“Protected Characteristics”). SkyWater complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws concerning EEO/AA employment.
SkyWater complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact Human Resources at 952-851-5200 or Human_Resources@SkyWatertechnology.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, MN, USA