Manager, Supply Chain
SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
Responsible for the development and performance of a Best in Class Supplier Network through effective supplier management, supplier performance, communication, financial and metric analysis. Partners with Account Management, Operations and Sales to drive network utilization, customer and client satisfaction in support of company goals and department strategies. In conjunction with Director, work to continuously develop and maintain an overall supplier strategy for service categories
• Directly responsible for the development and implementation of service strategies on a global basis based on best practices, market conditions, global, regional and local needs.
• Directly responsible for the research, selection and management of suppliers on a global basis for assigned relocation supplier network.
• Leadership role for end to end supplier management which includes but is not limited to: ongoing analysis, supplier sourcing, selection, price negotiation, contract management, system updates, on boarding (training-development and delivery), ongoing training and performance management.
• Support initiatives to maximize value, minimize cost and increase revenue
• Perform market analysis and new supplier research based on need.
• Collect and analyze vendor and market data to evaluate performance and quality on an international market basis for internal and external purposes.
• Serve as a point of contact for global supply chain for escalations and resolutions.
• Monitor competitors, and research market conditions, economic changes or changes in the industry that may affect vendor performance, operational efficiency, and revenue
• Act as primary contact for Global SIRVA Relocation, Account Management, Operations and Sales to provide quality and performance analysis and reports for client specific needs
• Implement standard processes to meet SIRVA and client-directed service level agreements (SLAs)
• Meet regularly with and provide reporting to SIRVA corporate client and serve as Subject Matter Expert for internal SIRVA staff
Partner with internal stakeholder and clients on Special Projects and Client specific requirements:
• Participate in client presentations, client reviews and new client implementations as needed
• Support for RFPs, RFIs, and re-bids for existing client business
• Prepare client ready documentation as requested.
• Coordinate with Supplier Management team to conduct market research on market data/trends and provide interpretation and organization of data into report format with graphical illustrations of findings to advise Clients, Employees, and Internal Clients on implications
• Create and assist with internal training to SIRVA Account Management, Operations and Sales teams on service categories.
• Coordinates with Supplier Management team to determine long and short-term goals and strategic objectives both internally and for our network of vendors
5-10 years’ experience in vendor management preferably in a global relocation business or similar industry
Experience in the relocation industry
CRP or GMS certification a plus
Bachelor’s Degree required, Graduate degree a plus
Decision Making-Strong ethics, values and the ability to influence others
Results Driven-Ability to manage multiple projects and activities. Attention to detail, highly organized and deadline-focused
Process oriented and ability to contribute to continuous improvement
Ability to quickly analyze, identify and implement opportunities and company initiatives for improvement and revenue growth.
Ability to lead change
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative global team. Take action and get results.
Excellent communication (verbal and written ) skills at all levels of the organization (Clients, Senior Leadership, Account Management, Sales, Operations)
Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities and challenges. Know when to escalate.
Strong influencing, negotiation, coaching, analytical and consulting skills
Strong relationship management
Leadership approach to problem solving/decision-making, both at strategic and tactical level
- Pay Type Salary
- Independence, OH, USA
- Oakbrook Terrace, IL, USA