SIRVA is a leading partner for corporations to outsource their
mobility needs, relocating and moving their executives and staff
globally. SIRVA offers an extensive portfolio of mobility services
across approximately 170 countries providing an end-to-end solution to
deliver an enhanced mobility experience and program control and security
for customers. SIRVA has a portfolio of well-known and recognizable
brands including Allied Van Lines, northAmerican Van Lines, SMARTBOX,
and Allied Pickfords. For more information please visit www.sirva.com.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
Responsibilities would include entering invoices received in A/P, adding/updating vendors to A/P applications or submitting wire payments to vendors. Able to assist in scanning and indexing A/P documents into the Imaging system. Required to communicate processing errors and exceptions to management, vendors or customers. Additionally, required to verify invoices/vendors/payments remain in compliance with Corporate Policies and escalate for further approval when required. Responsible for maintaining vendor relations as well as providing feedback to internal customers’ payment inquiries. Upon management request, required to review and audit Corporate AMEX program or Travel and Expense reports.
Job Description – Cash Application
Responsibilities also would include entering customer payments into multiple AR systems, scanning and indexing AR documents, entering posting tickets to debit/credit agents, entering online request adjustments for billing, doing miscellaneous AR reconciliations and resolving issues, working with collection and the banks to ensure all AR entries are entered timely and correctly. Also, could include handling all aspects of running credit cards for all Moving Service Customers.
• Scanning and Indexing A/P and A/R documents into SIRVA’s Imaging application
• Providing feedback to internal and external A/P or A/R payment inquiries
• Entering A/P or A/R invoices/vendors/payments into designated application.
• Handle all aspects of running credit cards for all Moving Service Customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERRED SKILLS
• 2+ years related experience and/or training
• Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or Vendor Master experience required
• Must have computer experience including Word, Excel, MS Outlook.
• Able to work well in a fast-paced team environment
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
• Includes possible OT required from June – September.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• High school graduate or equivalent
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Wayne, IN, USA