Business Unit: Operational Technology
The Aqua Logic/Automation Field Technician Specialist will report directly to the Operations Manager and will work closely with other operational and technical personnel. The position will involve approximately 35% domestic travel outside the region and extensive daily travel within the area. The position will be based out of the Select Energy Services office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will function as the primary person for the set-up, maintenance and inventory of all AquaLogic equipment and tools.
- Will function as the primary person for the collection and interpretation of all data for AquaLogic projects.
- Will be responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of Automation equipment and will periodically help with these tasks in other regions.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge.
- Mechanical and electrical diagnostic: 1 year
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with both computer and mechanical/electrical issues
- Must have strong mechanical and electrical diagnostic skills.
- Must have familiarity with common computer programs (including, but not limited to Excel, Word and other related computer programs).
- Must possess valid driver's license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select's insurance guidelines.
- Willingness to work outdoors safely under all conditions.
- This position requires self-awareness and initiative.
- Knowledge of principles for presenting expectations to management and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, manage changing priorities and work independently with little or no supervision
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- College degree in related field.
- Oil and gas operations
- Radio network hardware
- TCP/IP network trouble shooting
- CAN bus networks
- Electronics diagnosis
- PC based industrial process control
- Ladder logic programming
- Carlsbad, NM 88220, USA