FiberTite Direct Sales Representative- Houston
The FiberTite Direct Sales Representative is responsible for direct sales of FiberTite Roofing in a designated sales territory. This position interacts directly with the FiberTite Roofing customer base including roofing consultants, contractors, architects, suppliers and building owners. This dynamic role has the primary responsibility of value selling and providing unprecedented customer service on behalf of Seaman Corporation. The successful candidate in this role embraces a “whatever it takes” approach to managing his/her territory, takes accountability for results and how they impact the broader company goals and continuously works to increase technical knowledge in the roofing industry.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Drive the IMPACT Sales Process to meet annual sales and profitability objectives.
- Conduct sales presentations to owners, roofing consultants, contractors and architects throughout assigned territory; maintain key relationships, negotiate, and closes deals.
- Uses technical roofing knowledge and understanding of codes/approvals to offer roofing solutions to building owners, roofing consultants, contractors and architects throughout assigned territory.
- Work with Regional Manager to review market conditions and determine customer needs, price schedules, and returns and allowances. Quote prices and credit terms and prepare and expedite sales orders.
- Partner with the Technical Representative Department resources effectively by planning, coordinating job requirements and communicating to tech reps and customers on a timely basis.
- Develop reliable and timely sales forecasts.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Analyze and control expenditures of area to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Research, analyze, and share market intelligence information on new products and current product modifications to Innovation and Technology team.
- Prospect for new opportunities, projects and customers to keep sales pipeline full.
- Utilize Seaman 360™ to track contacts, forecast, quotations, opportunities, etc.
- Assist in coordinating the annual customer service survey, share feedback and use feedback to improve individual and team results.
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires:
Bachelor's degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management or a related degree with 3- 5 years related experience in roofing industry or related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
“Seaman Corporation values diversity in the workplace and among our customers. The company provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants based on experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, Seaman Corporation is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.”
As an equal opportunity employer, Seaman Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, as a candidate for employment, please inform Human Resources.
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX, USA