Physician and Community Liasion
This is a dynamic opportunity that combines clinical expertise with community outreach. As a nurse you will be actively interacting with physicians, community leaders and hospital management to enhance, promote and further develop an existing business line that improves the lives of the patients served.
Promote RestorixHealth (RXH) and hospital comprehensive wound care program (the “Program”) benefits to hospital-affiliated and community physicians, including but not limited to, vascular surgeons, podiatrists, plastic surgeons, oral surgeons, general surgeons, primary care physicians, nursing associations, hospitals, LTC facilities, and workers’ compensation case managers, in a manner that increases awareness of the Program’s benefits to applicable patients.
- Develops and implements a tactical marketing strategy for and with RXH Regional Director and/or Program Director and hospital-client in concert with the hospital’s marketing Department and Physician Liaison(s) to increase awareness of each of the responsible Programs.
- Calls on medical professionals to educate them on the Program’s multidisciplinary approach to wound care, including HBO, and how the Program’s services could benefit their patients.
- Creates a target list of prospective professionals, based on information from WoundDocs, hospital marketing and hospital based personnel, including doctors, physician liaisons, nurses, administrators, hospital and business directories, trade shows, associations, web sites, and other sources.
- Creates a strategic plan to hit monthly goals based on the target list and other related plans and strategies as developed by RXH in conjunction with its hospital-client.
- Collaborates with Regional Director/and/or Program Directors and other stakeholders to develop work plans, measure progress against goals, and keep the team informed of activities/results.
- Executes promotional programs, including Wound Care Symposiums, CME Workshops, and other community and physician goodwill events.
- Attends and represents RestorixHealth and hospital-client in community healthcare events, industry trade shows, and physician panel meetings, as requested by the hospital or company.
- Responsible for documenting daily/weekly sales activities and reports accurately to RXH and hospital-client, as directed.
- Manages multi-site assignment effectively.
- Manages daily/weekly sales activities’ expenses, including mileage, and other community education expenses, until at such time employee is reimbursed after submitting expenses per policy.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) and a minimum of two (2) years healthcare, physician-directed educational and healthcare promotional development, and marketing experience is required.
- Demonstrated clinical aptitude and computer skills are essential.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to develop effective business relationships and work effectively with senior management, administrators, physicians, nurses and other decision makers.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service.
- Ability to effectively problem solve.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, as well as attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to negotiate and influence others to achieve results.
- Ability to execute on strategy.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment successfully complete projects and assignments.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to speak extemporaneously on an individual and group basis.
- Must have the ability to effectively develop and present information and respond to questions from medical professionals and the general public
- The ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations is important
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Must consistently meet performance targets.
At RestorixHealth, we grow talent. When you join our team, you have the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move functionally, geographically, laterally and vertically. This is a career destination for engaged, caring, passionate and talented people who want to make a difference. We are the leader in the development and management of comprehensive wound healing and Amputation Prevention Center facilities.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Pay Type Salary
- Ankeny, IA, USA
- Boone, IA 50036, USA
- Boone, IA 50036, USA
- Boone, IA 50036, USA