Full Time Inpatient Registered Nurse - Wound Care Certified
At RestorixHealth, our mission is simple…to restore health and improve the quality of life!
We are seeking a Full Time Inpatient Registered Nurse who is wound care certified. responsible for providing treatment and recommendation for the management of disorders affecting the gastrointestinal, genitourinary, and integumentary (digestive, Urinary, skin) systems. This involves the treatment of acute and Chronic Wounds. Serves as a clinical resource to staff on issues pertaining to patients with all wound types. Establishes and maintains practice standards and provides ongoing staff education. Uses the nursing process to plan, implement, direct and evaluate patient care to achieve optimal patient outcomes; works collaboratively with all other disciplines on the assigned unit.
Every position at Restorix contributes to enhancing the lives of the patients we serve. You too, can be an integral part of our team, APPLY TODAY!
What We Offer:
- Monday – Friday schedule, no weekends
Internal ongoing education opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Great work/life balance
- Implement preventative actions to reduce incidences of pressure ulcers and vascular ulcers.
- Provide instructions on proper wound dressing and care.
- Educate the patient, patient’s family, and other support persons on ulcer prevention and treatment.
- Works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to provide a comprehensive plan of care.
- Provide comprehensive wound management in collaboration with nursing staff, including reducing causative factors, controlling odor, assessing nutritional needs, and providing and applying topical therapies.
- Maintain data and reports and requested.
- Participate in quality improvement.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skill necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Monitor patient outcomes on an ongoing basis.
- Provide education programs to staff.
- Ensure safe care to patients, staff and visitors; adheres to all Restorix and hospital policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications including time management, supply management, productivity and quality of service.
- Work closely with outpatient wound care clinic and post-acute providers to ensure quality continuum of care for discharging patients.
- Must be Wound Care certified
- Must have and maintain a valid BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Current and valid state registered professional nurse (RN) license required.
- BSN degree or Associates.
- Experience providing direct patient care to patients undergoing ostomies surgery, patients with established ostomies, and patient with skin/wound problems preferred. Must be physically able to perform CPR.
RestorixHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Glendale, CA, USA
- Long Beach, CA, USA
- Los Angeles County, CA, USA
- Santa Ana, CA, USA
- Whittier, CA, USA