Comprehensive Lending Specialist
Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
Serve our membership by providing personalized financial review. Primary contact with Members is facilitated via outbound calling. Lead in-depth conversations with Members to identify and implement solutions to assist with their financial needs by offering our full suite of products and services. Provide exceptional, efficient and accurate member service. This may include referring Members to departments or individuals who can best assist with their financial situation.
Full Time, working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a financial setting, which includes lending, loan processing or an equivalent facet of banking
- Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature
- Strong sense of customer service
- Strong written and verbal telephone communication skills
- Strong interviewing and listening skills
- Ability to identify and develop financial needs for both existing and prospective Members
- Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have basic computer skills using various software packages
- Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions
- Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
- Experience in a call center environment
- Previous Royal Credit Union experience
We will be communicating with you by email on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Corporate Center, 200 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America