Member Service Supervisor II
Team Members are at the core of who we are; living our core values of making a difference, doing the right thing, making it easy, being caring, being friendly, nice, and respectful, and taking ownership. Perhaps Royal is the change you’re looking for. Royal Credit Union is looking for caring, energetic team members who want to create a positive impact in the lives of our Members.
Is this you? If so, let us know by submitting an application!
Lead, coach and develop the credit union’s Member Service team. Actively manage daily Member Service operations, take appropriate actions to provide superior customer service and utilize technology and analytics to maximize efficiency. Represent Member Service with department and corporate projects and initiatives. Work with team members to meet and exceed their individual goals, departmental goals and Member expectations. Assist in developing and managing all delivery channels, service level agreements and ongoing department change and improvements in current processes. Lead Net Promoter Score (NPS) initiatives throughout Member Service. Mentor Member Service Supervisors. Lead all Member Service training and development.
This is a full time, exempt level position. Hours will generally be Monday through Friday, between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or comparable work experience.
• Minimum of three years working with computers, call center equipment and software including phone system technology.
• Minimum of five years’ working in a customer service/support organization.
• Minimum of five years’ experience leading or supervising a customer service team.
• Ability to exercise authority of a supervisor concerning staffing, performance management, establishing SMART goals, coaching, hiring, promotions, salary recommendations, training, scheduling, corrective action and terminations.
• Ability to monitor and provide leadership to staff on personal goal progress, personal development, attendance and schedule adherence.
• Ability to assist team members with escalated and complex Member issues and take supervisor calls as necessary
• Passion to deliver all new information related to products, services, procedures, Member needs and corporate communication.
• Ability to identify call center operational issues and improvement opportunities to maximize quality and efficiency, while balancing work force management with a focus on the needs of the operation to provide consistent coverage to ensure maximum service levels for our Members.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
• Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives under minimal supervision.
• Experience providing customer service through SMS, Chat, or Video Chat.
• Previous financial experience.
We will be communicating with you by email on the status of your application. Please monitor your email inbox and junk folder for status updates and additional instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Corporate Center, 200 Riverfront Terrace, Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States of America