Environmental Services Associate
The purpose of the Environmental Services Associate is to maintain the facility with consistent superior standards of order, cleanliness and safety.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits.
1. High School diploma or GED preferred.
2. Minimum 6 months of related experience or training preferred.
3. CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire.
4. Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
5. Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Offers of employment are contingent upon the candidate successfully completing a pre-employment drug test and background check prior to the commencement of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- LECOM Medical Fitness and Wellness Center, 5401 Peach Street, Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America