Sales Associate at Northwestern Medicine Health & Fitness Center
Power Wellness, the leader in health, fitness and wellness management is looking for great sales associates to join our team. If you are someone who is just as passionate about the difference health and fitness makes for someone as you are about closing sales, we want to talk with you. Our Sales Associates are a critical part of our member experience. Every single one of our memberships starts by meeting with them. The Sales Associate will be responsible for enrolling new members and connecting them with the club services that will help them reach their goals, as well as, building relationships with existing members.
What will I be doing?
A day in the life of our Sales Associate is exciting!
On any given day you will be:
- Touring prospective members and inspiring them to get started on a fitness program today.
- Calling/emailing prospective members.
- Meeting with local businesses/organizations to promote your club and group memberships.
- Helping direct our members to the services that will help make their experience fantastic and help them reach their goals.
- Updating prospective and existing member files in our client relations management system.
- Working out with a trainer, taking a class or working out on your own.
- Greeting members and co-workers with a smile.
- Filling in where needed. After all, we are a team!
- You get to change people's lives!
Is this job for me?
Sales isn't for everyone, but if you are someone who loves people, fitness and has the gift of persuasiveness, you would most likely love to be on our team. Whether you have a ton of sales experience or are newer to sales, if you are willing to be coachable, we will teach you our core values and train you to be the best at what your do. Great sales people are typically very good, empathetic listeners, have fantastic communication skills, aren't afraid to ask for what they want, are persistent and resilient and have a contagious, positive attitude. When prospective members meet a great sales associate, they feel like they were heard, understood, appreciated and can't wait to say "yes" to a new healthy future.
If these characteristics describe you, we want to hear from you.
1. High school diploma or GED required.
2. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
3. 2-3 years of experience in sales or a sales associated field required.
4. Excellent sales, marketing, research and tracking skills required.
5. Proficient level computer skills; including Microsoft programs-Word, Excel.
6. Possess strong interpersonal communication, customer service and presentation skills. Possess excellent writing skills.
7. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to hours of operation and scheduling appointments for prospects and the members.
How will I be compensated?
This position is a base rate plus commission opportunity. You will have a goal to achieve, and the better you do, the more you will make!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Northwestern Medicine Crystal Lake Health & Fitness Center, 200 Congress Parkway, Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States of America