Position Title: Lifeguard
Location: Health Bridge Fitness Center Huntley
Type: Part time
Join our team of full-time and part-time staff at Health Bridge Fitness Center. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
The part time Lifeguard is responsible for providing safety to the members and guests in the pools and surrounding areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Part Time Lifeguard:
1. Maintain safety in the pools and surrounding pool areas.
2. Provide supervision and take life saving measures when necessary for members and guests in the pool and surrounding areas.
3. Participate in maintenance of pool, exercise equipment and emergency equipment.
4. Be proficient in all core business software as it relates to job duties and responsibilities.
5. Work towards meeting departmental and organizational goals.
6. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours and work schedules.
7. Must meet all safety requirements and certifications necessary to perform job duties.
8. Demonstrate complete knowledge of emergency and safety procedures and confidence communicating with EMS.
9. Participate in Company's HIPAA and related training.
10. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Part Time Lifeguard:
• Current Lifeguard certification from a nationally recognized organization required.
• Minimum 2 years of part time experience as a lifeguard preferred.
• Water Safety Instructor certification is preferred.
• CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness)
• Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Huntley Health & Fitness Center, 10450 Algonquin Road, Huntley, Illinois, United States of America