Environmental Services Associate - Women's Locker Room 1:30-10:00 pm
Position Title: Environmental Services Associate
Location: Virtua Center for HealthFitness - Moorestown
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of related experience or training preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Respond to customer requests for locker assistance.
2. Maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty when entering customer lockers.
3. Maintain locker rooms through routine cleaning as prescribed.
4. Refill all locker room toiletries and supplies as required.
5. Monitor locker room area including sauna, steam room, and whirlpool for customer cleanliness and maintenance issues.
6. Clean and sanitize the floors and surfaces in all areas of the facility as directed.
7. Operate automatic washers and dryers. Wash, dry and fold linens, including repetitive stooping, pulling and twisting to move wet linens from washer to dryer.
8. Replenish towels throughout the center as needed.
9. Keep laundry room clean and organized.
10. Empty trash, replace liners, break down and throw out used boxes.
11. Check exterior grounds for trash and remove.
12. Accept deliveries properly and locate stock to designated areas.
13. Help set up conference rooms.
14. Answer requests with efficiency, communicating with staff by use of a two way radio.
15. Report damage and needed repairs to appropriate personnel.
16. The ability to lift wet linens and cleaning supplies up to 25 lbs.
17. Be proficient in all core business software as it relates to job duties and responsibilities.
18. Work towards meeting departmental and organizational goals.
19. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours and work schedules.
20. Must meet all safety requirements and certifications necessary to perform job duties.
21. Demonstrate complete knowledge of emergency and safety procedures and confidence communicating with EMS.
22. Participate in Company's HIPAA and related training.
23. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and employees as provided in the Employee Handbook at the time of hire.
24. Demonstrate Power Wellness Core Values & Beliefs.
25. Other duties as assigned.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Virtua Center for HealthFitness - Moorestown, 401 Young Avenue, Moorestown, New Jersey, United States of America