Member Services Associate
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business.
The part time Member Services Associate is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to members, guests and prospects of the facility, as well as, membership information, enrollment procedures, ongoing customer satisfaction and membership recruitment and retention.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Member Services Associate:
1. Oversee interactions at the service desk including opening and closing procedures, answering phones, point-of-sale transactions, guest registration and fees, student and college guest passes, check in guests/members for all scheduled appointments, accepting member feedback, accepting and returning lost and found items, guest/member check in, and the provision of information pertaining to all scheduled activities and events including sign up and fees if applicable.
2. Promote and effectively sell memberships and all ancillary services included but not limited to personal training, massage therapy, medically-integrated programs, and nutrition services.
3. Schedule all appointments via core business software (Compete), including reminder phone calls, cancellations and notifying associates of appointments per policy.
4. Knowledge of all opening and closing procedures, including balancing of drawers from daily sales, proper knowledge of credit card and check policies and use of cash drawer.
5. Proficiently enroll members via contract, explaining membership, obtaining signature and payment and providing member handbook.
6. Effective radio communication with all departments as needed.
7. Work towards achieving established satisfaction metrics such as Secret Shops and Member Survey scores as it relates to member and guest satisfaction.
8. Maintain an average of 5 working shifts per month to ensure ability to perform job.
9. Must be able to stand for length of shift (generally 3-6 hours at a time).
10. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Member Services Associate:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 1 year certificate from college or technical school preferred.
- Minimum 6 months of related part time experience or part time training preferred.
- 2-3 years of part time sales, reception and computer skills preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness).
- Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Huntley Health & Fitness Center, 10450 Algonquin Road, Huntley, Illinois, United States of America