Environmental Services - Locker Room Associate
Position Title: Locker Room Attendant
Department: Environmental Services
Type: Part time
We improve life and we’re here to serve. What you do is something special and contributes towards improving health within your community. Join our team of full time and part time staff at Health Bridge Fitness Center. Our facility is managed by Power Wellness Management, a company that specializes in managing state-of-the-art medically integrated health and fitness centers. Power Wellness is a medical fitness industry pioneer who improves the lives of clients with a unique and customized approach to medical fitness center development and management. Their turnkey method takes away the stress of the development and management process allowing clients to focus on other areas of their business
The part time Locker Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the facility with consistent superior standards of order, cleanliness and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for Part Time Locker Room Attendant:
1. Respond to customer requests for locker assistance.
2. Maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty when entering customer lockers.
3. Maintain locker rooms through routine cleaning as prescribed.
4. Refill all locker room toiletries and supplies as required.
5. Monitor locker room area including sauna, steam room, and whirlpool for customer cleanliness and maintenance issues.
6. Clean and sanitize the floors and surfaces in all areas of the facility as directed.
7. Operate automatic washers and dryers. Wash, dry and fold linens, including repetitive stooping, pulling and twisting to move wet linens from washer to dryer.
8. Replenish towels throughout the center as needed.
9. Empty trash, replace liners, break down and throw out used boxes.
10. Accept deliveries properly and locate stock to designated areas.
11. Help set up conference rooms.
12. The ability to lift wet linens and cleaning supplies up to 25 lbs.
13. The ability to be flexible and accommodating as it relates to center hours and work schedules.
14. Must meet all safety requirements and certifications necessary to perform job duties.
15. Demonstrate complete knowledge of emergency and safety procedures and confidence communicating with EMS.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Part Time Locker Room Attendant:
High School diploma or GED preferred.
Minimum 6 months of related part time experience or part time training preferred.
CPR/AED certification required within 90 days of hire (provided by Power Wellness).
Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and the ability to work with members in a positive, service based manner.
Ability to multi-task and maintain a controlled and professional demeanor.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Huntley Health & Fitness Center, 10450 Algonquin Road, Huntley, Illinois, United States of America