INSTRUCTOR (SITE BASED PROGRAM)
At People's Care, our most valuable resource is the extraordinary people who make up our support staff. Do you have a passion for providing quality support to individuals with special needs? Do you thrive on helping others build/reach their goals in a positive, life-enriching environment.
1. Job Summary
At People's Care we are changing lives everyday working with People with Developmental Disabilities! We offer Job training and Skills, also Arts and crafts, community events, Indoor and outdoor activities. We focus on making the quality of life better for our participants.
- Knowledge of adults with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of behavioral issues, including aggressive, non-verbal and self-injury behaviors
3. Education and Experience
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred not required Experience: 1 year experience supporting adults with developmental disabilities.
4. Physical Requirements
The Instructor works both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions. Frequent lifting to 50 lbs.
5. Other Requirements
The position will require the candidate to be at least 21 years of age (to drive for People's Care), possess a valid California Driver's License, registration and auto insurance. Candidate must successfully pass all pre-employment requirements, including but not limited to background check, physical etc. If required to drive, candidate must possess proof of valid insurance and registration.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Rosemead, CA, USA
- Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA
- West Covina, CA, USA