Casa Monica Resort and Spa - Valet Attendant
95 Cordova St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA Req #645
Friday, September 13, 2019
As a leading parking provider in the area we are seeking energetic and outgoing candidates to join our parking team. With a proven level of exceptional customer service around the area, we are seeking professional, qualified candidates that are customer service oriented and can meet the physical demands of the service.
We are expanding the Valet operation and are actively searching for the right people to work in a fast-paced, customer friendly environment. The Valet Runner welcomes each guest with a smile and provides the absolute best customer service -- every single time!
- Ability to jog at a swift pace to retrieve parked vehicles
- Ability to drive all types of motor vehicles including cars, motorcycles, automatic and manual transmissions
- Clean Driving Record
- Customer service experience, preferred
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- At least 18 years of age
- Must be able to meet appearance guidelines listed below
- Must be able to work in outside weather conditions entire shift
- Fingernails should not exceed ¼ inch beyond the fingertip, and polish must be a solid color that is complementary to your skin tone. No charms or decals are allowed.
- Hair must be one solid natural color, and should be styled in a classic, easy to maintain style. Hair accessories must be a neutral color (silver, gold, black or brown) or a solid color that matches your attire.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed (with the exception of earrings-see below).
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch, one ring per hand, and one pair of earrings (only stud earrings dime sized or smaller and worn on the bottom of the earlobe).
- Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times.
- For all male employees a fully grown in, well maintained mustache, beard or goatee are permitted.
- Hair must be one solid, natural color and must be neatly cut. It should not cover or extend beyond any part of the ears or the shirt collar.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Jewelry should be limited to a wristwatch and one ring per hand.
- Clean & well maintained uniforms must be worn at all times
Our ideal candidate has similar work experience and is customer service oriented with the ability to multi-task. As a leading service provider, we commonly introduce cutting edge technologies into the organization, which drives the need for challenge seekers interested in mastering new skills. In addition, we often work in team environments where strong organizational and communication skills lead to success.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 95 Cordova St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA