Water Country - EMT I
EMT will be responsible for providing first aid, emergency medical care as well as promote safety awareness.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Recognize the need for special or additional assistance including basic life support, ambulance transport or other services
· Inspection, inventory, maintenance and cleaning of grounds, facilities, work areas supplies and equipment to maintain sanitary conditions
· Work with Guest Relations to assist guests with medical accommodations.
· Act in the best interest of the patient
· Information gathering, reporting and documentation
· Understand and perform appropriately under the emergency action plan including disaster and multiple casualty incidents
· Infection control, bio hazardous material identification, clean up and disposal
· Understand, support, and follow standard operating procedures, and patient care and state protocols
· Administrative duties may include filing, distribution, computer operations, and data entry
· Telecommunications, radio communications and dispatch of resources
· Perform other duties as assigned, needed, or required
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
· 18 years or older.
· Posses and maintain valid EMT certification and providers license in New Hampshire.
· Posses a valid CPR card.
· Posses a valid Drivers license.
· Ability to lift, carry and balance heavy loads.
· Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions.
· Has obtained high school diploma or equivalent.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Must be able to read, write, and understand the English language.
· This position requires standing, walking, crouching, bending, twisting, kneeling, pushing, and lifting.
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Job Family PARK SERVICES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Portsmouth, NH, USA, 2300 Lafayette Road, Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States of America