Idlewild & Soakzone - Summer Internship
Idlewild & SoakZone - Summer Internship
This position is responsible for completing operational needs as directed by the management team at Idlewild & SoakZone!
Each of our internship opportunities provides valuable on-the-job work experience in the fast paced amusement and hospitality industry that can help polish your skills and build a professional network for the future. Internships are available in many frontline and internal support roles across many departments. As a Team, we all work together to make people smile, which fulfills our mission of providing the FINEST in Family Fun and Entertainment!
We’re looking for interns in the following areas:
* Food/Beverage & Culinary
* Hospitality/Guest Relations
* Human Resources/Payroll
* Marketing & Communications
* Safety & Security
* Sales & Events
Note: Availability of specific internship positions will vary and be discussed at your on-site interview.
Responsibilities vary for each role, but generally include:
* Interacting with guests of all ages to ensure we exceed expectations.
* Sharing your passion for the industry to ensure all guests and Team Members feel welcomed.
* Delivering fast and accurate service with a smile.
*Performing job duties as assigned by department supervisors and managers.
* Must be 18 years of age or older at time of application submission.
* Must possess excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and a personal drive for success.
* Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work well with others.
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail.
* Must be currently enrolled in a college, university or trade program.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays to meet business needs.
* Working environment includes indoor and outdoor work in a variety of weather and temperature conditions.
- Job Family HUMAN RESOURCES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Friday, May 1, 2020
- Ligonier, PA 15658, USA
- Ligonier, PA, USA, 2630 Rt. 30 W, Ligonier, Pennsylvania, United States of America