Idlewild & Soakzone - Full Time Facilities Maintenance Professional
NOW HIRING – Full Time Facilities Maintenance Professional
Idlewild & SoakZone
NOTE: At this time, this position does not have a set start date. The anticipated hiring date is Spring 2020. Thank you.
We are currently searching for a Full Time Year Round, versatile Facilities Maintenance Professional. The ideal candidate must possess the knowledge, skills and expertise in all of the general trades (carpentry, basic electrical, plumbing and mechanical maintenance) along with being open to helping all departments as directed throughout the year.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS, REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid state driver’s license.
- Ability to work in all environments indoors and outdoors including small/cramped areas. The position requires physical activity: walking, climbing, and lifting approximately 60 pounds along with the ability to sustain oneself at heights greater than 10 feet.
- Ability to use power and hand tools associated to daily job tasks.
- Ability to read, write and communicate the English language.
- Capable of taking and passing various certifications/examinations (CPO, pesticide certifications and Pennsylvania Rides Certification)
- Must be able to maintain an excellent attendance record.
- This year-round/benefited position comes with increased summer work hours (April – September) and the candidate must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must commit to the daily behaviors at work that guarantee you are an individual of good character and integrity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts daily safety inspections and complete proper clerical duties.
- Responsible for maintaining, servicing and rebuilding mechanical pieces of equipment from rides to aquatics attractions.
- Performing periodic maintenance on food & beverage equipment as needed.
- Performing building maintenance: roofing, exterior, interior, but not limited to one particular building.
- Perform periodic plumbing maintenance in buildings, restrooms, food & beverage stands, pump rooms.
- Reviewing off-season tasks while creating a bill of materials for each task.
- Assist other Team Members within the Facilities Maintenance Department while making personal commitments to achieving agreed upon outcomes.
- Assist in housekeeping while keeping your workplace and the park clean and safe.
- Comply with all company safety regulations.
- Utilize effective communication while solving problems by getting the best ideas on the table.
- Job Family MAINTENANCE
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full Time
- Job Start Date Friday, May 1, 2020
- Ligonier, PA 15658, USA
- Ligonier, PA, USA, 2630 Rt. 30 W, Ligonier, Pennsylvania, United States of America