Dutch Wonderland - 14 and 15 Years Old
Wonderful Jobs. Wonderful Memories!
Join our team in 2020!
Our positions for 14/15 year olds are limited and fill up quickly. Applications can still be submitted and will kept on file in case there are any openings as the season progresses.
If you will turn 16 prior to Memorial Day (May 25, 2020), please alert
us by sending an email to us at email@example.com.
There are more positions available for ages 16+!
Thank you for your interest in Dutch Wonderland!
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
14 and 15 Year Old Job Openings
This position is responsible for completing operational needs as directed by the management team at the DUTCH WONDERLAND Family Entertainment Complex.
Functions include interacting with guests of all ages and fellow employees, performing job duties as assigned by department supervisors and managers, and participation in creating a KINGDOM FOR KIDS! atmosphere.
* Must be 14 or 15 years of age at time of application submission.
* Must possess excellent communication skills.
* Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
* Must have reliable transportation.
* Must be friendly, outgoing, and able to work well with others
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and attention to detail
* Physical requirements include frequent standing, frequent sitting, frequent walking, and frequent communicating.
* Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
* Must be available to work at least 15 hours/week.
* Must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude at all times.
* Working environment includes indoor and outdoor work in a variety of weather and temperature conditions
Positions Available (Departments with open positions will vary and are not guaranteed):
* Retail/Games Clerk
* Food & Beverage Clerk, Cashier
* Duke’s Lagoon Attendant
* Admissions/Guest Services Clerk
* Environmental Services
- Job Family HUMAN RESOURCES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Lancaster, PA, USA, 2249 Lincoln Hwy East, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States of America