Branch Office Manager
Omega World Travel, one of the leading travel management companies, is looking for a Branch Manager in Jacksonville, NC office location.
• Constantly motivating the travel consultant team to hit their targets and ensure company profitability
• Handling the recruitment, selection and retention of staff as well as staff training
• Communicating with travel consultants and providing encouragement, help and advice
• Dealing with disciplinary matters and customer complaints
• Managing budgets and maintaining statistical/financial records
• Monitoring phone systems and maintaining phone priorities, as determined by call volume
• Selling travel products
• Liaison with travel partners, including airlines, hotels and car rental companies,
• Dealing with customer inquiries and aiming to meet their expectations;
• Overseeing the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong leadership and team-building skills
• Knowledge of GDS systems; Sabre or Travelport
• Minimum of 5 years travel agency experience
Omega World Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Job Family Omega
- Pay Type Salary
- Jacksonville, NC, USA