Online Booking Tool Administrator
The Online Booking Tool Administrator is responsible for development and customization of all online booking systems, functions, and features for online travel booking tools. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, the development and support of customized subsites on one of Omega World Travels online booking tools. Answering support phone calls, emails and chats within pre-determined timeframe. Providing training and/or demonstrations for potential clients via web conference.
- Work with the Implementation Project Manager for the development of customized subsites for each client:
- Works with a project plan detailing all information pertinent to the customization of the client subsite
- Guide client customization discussion at the beginning of the implementation process. Analyzes the data gathered as well the customer’s written travel policy to give recommendations on best practices, and outlines limitations for the online policy set up. Provides these details to the customer liaison for discussion.
- Conducts a site review with the customer, outlining the site setup discussed throughout the implementation process and making any changes requested.
- Responsible for the cleansing and normalization of profile data for the list of users.
- Manages and maintains customized subsites for each client:
- Provides feedback to system developer such as: functionality requests from users, site behavior issues, design requests from marketing department, etc.
- Administers and maintains database of users and all custom databases.
- Works with the Online Technologies team to ensure proper standards are met and to keep abreast of product changes and new enhancements:
- Makes sure everyone on the team is aware of those product changes, new enhancements by means of periodic written communication and/or meetings.
- Participates in training sessions, seminars and other functions provided by system developer.
- Provides Level 2 technical support and help to designated Trainers, Operations, Account Management, Sales and any other teams involved in promoting/supporting the system.
- Provides Level 1 technical support for end users and administrators.
- Experience using/developing sites on Concur, GetThere, AeTM or Cytric
- 1+ years experience with a GDS (Sabre, Apollo or Amadeus) preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Demonstrates professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable presenting to large groups in person or via web conference
Omega World Travel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
- Job Family Omega
- Pay Type Salary