Mental Health Professionals
Mental Health Professionals Needed
National Counseling Group
is hiring Mental Health Professionals
(QMHP-A/C, Trainee, Resident in Counseling, Licensed)
Please visit our website to apply: https://www.ncgcommunity.com/careers
National Counseling Group (an ncgCARE partner) is excited to announce that we are seeking to hire Full-Time Mental Health Professionals across the Virginia Commonwealth who want to become part of an amazing team in the behavior health field. Whether you are Licensed, Resident in Counseling or a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) we have a job for you! Choose from any of our multiple locations in Virginia:
Annandale, Lynchburg, Culpeper, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Danville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Suffolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Exmore, Richmond, Roanoke, Petersburg, Farmville, Martinsville, Manassas, New River Valley, Winchester
NCG is the premier provider of community-based behavioral health services, with over 30 offices across Virginia. NCG’s mission is to improve lives, which not only includes the individuals served, but every one of our employees
National Counseling Group (NCG) is a quickly growing organization that offers its employees:
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Quality benefits
- Free license supervision
- Advancement opportunities
- Training opportunities and skill development
- team-oriented culture
We are seeking full-time Mental Health Professionals to provide the following services:
- Community-Based Intensive In-Home
- Mental Health Skill Building
- Therapeutic Day treatment
- Crisis intervention and/or case management services to individuals who have been determined to meet the criteria for our behavioral health program.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct clinical experience working with children/adolescents and adults who have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (or Master’s Degree -preferred) from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work.
- Current QMHP registration from the Virginia Department of Health Professions or state licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or a Professional Counselor and able to successfully complete the required pre-employment screenings.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
Making a positive impact on behavioral health takes insight, curiosity, and encouragement. It takes greathearted individuals, pushing the boundaries to transform mental health. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients move forward and ultimately improve outcomes.
Interested candidates, please visit our website to view all of our job opportunities: https://www.ncgcommunity.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Lynchburg, VA, USA