Part-time Mental Health Professionals-Resident in Counseling
Mental Health Professionals Needed
National Counseling Group
is hiring Mental Health Professionals
(QMHP-A/C, Trainee, Resident in Counseling, Licensed)
Please visit our website to apply: https://www.ncgcommunity.com/careers
National Counseling Group (an ncgCARE partner) is excited to announce that we are seeking to hire Part-Time Mental Health Professionals-Resident in Counseling across the Virginia Commonwealth who want to become part of an amazing team in the behavior health field. Whether you are Licensed, Resident in Counseling or a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) we have a job for you! Choose from any of our multiple locations in Virginia:
Annandale, Lynchburg, Culpeper, Charlottesville, Chesapeake, Danville, Fredericksburg, Harrisonburg, Suffolk, Newport News, Virginia Beach, Exmore, Richmond, Roanoke, Petersburg, Farmville, Martinsville, Manassas, New River Valley, Winchester
NCG is the premier provider of community-based behavioral health services, with over 30 offices across Virginia. NCG’s mission is to improve lives, which not only includes the individuals served, but every one of our employees
We are seeking part-time Mental Health Professionals- Resident in Counseling to provide the following services:
- Community-Based Intensive In-Home
- Mental Health Skill Building
- Therapeutic Day treatment
- Crisis intervention and/or case management services to individuals who have been determined to meet the criteria for our behavioral health program.
- Minimum of 1 year of direct clinical experience working with children/adolescents and adults who have been diagnosed with a mental illness.
- Must possess a Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work.
- Current state licensure as a Clinical Social Worker or a Professional Counselor per Virginia Department of Health Professions and able to successfully complete the required pre-employment screenings.
- Valid Driver’s license with a good driving record
- Must be able to work evening hours
Making a positive impact on behavioral health takes insight, curiosity, and encouragement. It takes greathearted individuals, pushing the boundaries to transform mental health. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients move forward and ultimately improve outcomes.
Interested candidates, please visit our website to view all of our job opportunities: https://www.ncgcommunity.com/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Richmond, VA, USA