Mobile Crisis Team Program Manager- Mobile Crisis
Challenge yourself to lead one of our most respected and fastest growing clinical programs. We are seeking to hire a dynamic clinical leader for our expanding regional multidisciplinary Mobile Crisis program. The Director must be passionate about coordinating rapid, effective responses to behavioral health clients throughout Northern Virginia. The ideal candidate will possess a balance of advanced clinical acumen, customer service, and business management skills.
NCG is a partner of ncgCARE, a diverse multi-state network of behavioral healthcare organizations. We have been recognized as a Best Place to Work, participate in electronic and in-person clinical, management and leadership training programs, and utilize evidence-based practices wherever practical.
The Mobile Crisis Program Director will be responsible for our expanding footprint throughout Northern Virginia and will be based in our Annandale and Manassas, VA offices.
Provide oversight and leadership to community-based Mobile Crisis Stabilization Team.
- Provide guidance and leadership for performance goals/guidelines.
- Report outcomes, utilization, outreach efforts, quality assurance, and other data to our community partners.
- Provide community outreach to educate and collaborate with agencies for the purpose of raising awareness about NCG’s program.
- Develop trainings and written policies and procedures.
- Provide direct crisis services to support the team and participate in on-call rotations.
- Write, review, and approve clinical documentation for the team.
- Be willing to travel 35% - 40% of time between footprint sites.
- Strong leadership, time management, people skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Must be able to lead a team and provide feedback to Mobile Crisis Professionals.
- Must be a Licensed Mental Health Professional (LCSW or LPC) in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Community Crisis Management.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 - 7 years’ experience working in a leadership role.
ncgCARE is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
**NCG offers competitive salary packages including comprehensive health care, 401(k), PTO, growth potential, and a challenging and exciting work environment. **
MAKE A DIFFERENCE - APPLY TODAY
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- City of Manassas, VA, USA