WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS POSITION:
· Perform analytical research to identify and resolve routine data issues impacting NCCI’s data providers and NCCI products and services. Responsible for identifying the nature of data issues and invoking developed solutions to resolve the issues.
· Based on knowledge of the system and/or data type supported; provide needed testing support for baseline, discretionary, and investment projects impacting the core work.
· Identify and/or resolve customer data issues and assist data providers in the resolution of these issues.
· Provide testing and systems support - including researching issues to determine if NCCI systems issues are contributing to the root cause.
· Prepare documentation to resolve system requirements, procedures, or customer communication to resolve issues impacting core work functions and customer group supported.
· Participate in process review and improvement of team functions.
· Provide support to newer team members and collaborate with team members on resolutions to data provider challenges.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A competitive starting base salary plus a targeted 7% annual performance bonus
- A Monday through Friday regular work schedule
- A phenomenal work environment with perks including: onsite restaurant and coffee shop, employee activities, onsite fitness center, and sports leagues
- A wonderful team of fun, caring and friendly people to work with
- A fantastic benefits package that’s hard to find in south Florida
WHAT YOU MUST BRING TO THE ROLE:
· Bachelor's Degree and 2 years in an analytical role in a service-oriented, financial, and/or insurance related enterprise where primary work performed uses web-based or other business systems.
· In lieu of the work experience requirement, a degree with coursework in any of the following: database and/or system management or design, data extraction, data mining, or data warehousing.
· In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, 5 years relevant work experience as indicated above is required.
· Ability to perform independent research using business applications, databases, data viewing tools, and reports to identify root cause and resolve data issues
· Ability to identify system issues are present and tests system changes to confirm resolution
· Ability to identify nature of customer issues and implement fixes from established resolution plans
· Experience participating in efforts to improve team processes / providing suggestions on team duties
· Ability to lead customer teleconferences to resolve issues – including agenda preparation and minutes
· Ability to interface professionally and effectively with higher-level staff / management on customer side
· Ability to prepare appropriate internal reports on customer issues to be shared with broad audience
· Solid knowledge of navigating web-based systems to provide training /assistance to customers
· Ability to independently handle multiple tasks to meet established deadlines and SLAs
· Ability to provide inbound / outbound customer support - owning a variety of inquiries simultaneously
· Ability to makes proactive calls to customers providing them with the needed detail to help them understand and resolve issues
· Strong computer, verbal, written, and teaming skills to deliver on assignments
· Ability to take on work outside comfort zone to develop skills for future assignments
· Proficient with Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel
Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
· Knowledge of insurance, claims, or financial data
We require a drug screen and background check.
EEO / Smoke free environment
- Job Family 836 Medical & Indemnity Operations
- Frequent Driver (Y/N) Driving Not Required
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Boca Raton, FL, USA