Hearth Appliance Installation Tech
HEARTH APPLIANCE INSTALLATION TECH
Perfect opportunity to work for a well-established, family-owned and growing business. This position needs construction experience. It would primarily consist of installing hearth appliances, on the job training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for a mechanically inclined individual looking for full-time work.
- Ability to work safely on ladders or on roofs
- Pushing, pulling and lifting 100+ pounds
- Consistently meeting safety standards
- Working inside and outside, in all weather conditions
- Technical trouble shooting on supplemental heating appliances, training provided
Requirements & Experiential Preferences
High school diploma/GED required
Mechanical aptitude and ability to work with your hands
Clean driving record & reliable transportation
Excellent attendance history at previous jobs
Ability to work safely
Ability to work professionally in customers homes and respect their property.
Tevis Propane LLC and Tevis Home are located in Hampstead, MD. They are successful and growing service suppliers to thousands of residential customers in Carroll and Baltimore Counties. We also service homes in portions of the surrounding counties, Howard, Frederick and lower Pennsylvania. Since 1932, this family owned business has operated with a team approach and has a good local reputation for delivering value to customers.
Please send resume and salary/compensation history from your past two positions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education High School
- 1618 Hanover Pike, Hampstead, MD 21074, USA