IT Governance and SharePoint Analyst
Professional, IT Governance & SharePoint Analyst
Be part of the transformation at MVP Healthcare. MVP Healthcare is a nationally-recognized, regional not-for-profit health plan. We care for more than 700,000 members across New York and Vermont and are powered by the ideas and energy of more than 1,600 employees.
IT & Transformation Services (IT & TS), as a service-optimized IT organization, is focused on delivering business value to our customers and are continually evolving the way MVP uses technology to grow our business. The IT Governance & SharePoint Analyst has an essential role in our transformation to a service-optimized IT organization.
Our IT Governance & SharePoint Analyst will leverage strong analytical skills to support the effective and efficient use of IT in enabling our organization to reach its goals. This role will focus on two important initiatives, in alignment with the strategic technology vision of IT & TS at MVP:
1. Help to design and maintain the IT Governance framework, and
2. Support the strategic implementation of collaboration tools at MVP.
Key roles and responsibilities of this position include:
Mission & Goals
· Support IT & TS’s overall strategy for the efficient and effective delivery of IT Governance services with robust analytics.
· Prepare communications and support roll out of collaboration tools and technology at MVP.
Research & Analytics
· Independently aggregate and analyze data from a variety of sources; synthesize results into logical and presentable formats that enable informed business decisions.
· Analyze and execute processes associated with IT Governance and collaboration tools implementation; identify opportunities for improvement.
· Research, create, maintain, and evaluate IT policies and processes, both new and existing.
· Prepare and deliver reporting on key metrics that measure and enable IT Governance success.
Training & Support
· Ensure complete and accurate distribution of the IT policies, procedures, standards, and practices for conformance with the IT Governance framework.
· Support training, awareness, and best practices within the enterprise with regards to processes and procedures needed to maintain and mature our collaboration tools rollout at MVP.
· Proactively support cross functional teams in the implementation of new technology; aggregate and present relevant metrics to drive adoption.
· Help identify opportunities to leverage technology, data, and automation to drive efficiency, effectiveness, data quality, and productivity.
· Support the evolution of IT Governance by challenging the status quo and enabling data-driven process improvement.
· Minimal travel between MVP offices, including overnight travel.
· Perform other related duties as assigned
College diploma or university degree required; degree in the field of business administration, computer science, finance, business management or information systems preferred or 5 plus years' experience in a health care organization or business analysis.
· 3-5 years of work experience in IT or health care operations.
· 1-3 years of work experience in business analytics or similar field.
· Experience working in SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, or similar collaboration technologies strongly preferred.
· Experience employing various Agile techniques (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, etc.)preferred.
· Adaptability– Adapt and work effectively across a multitude of different situations.
· Attention to Detail– Pay attention to details; repeatedly check for accuracy and completeness; independently and proactively identify and correct errors.
· Communication– Effectively communicate in all mediums (verbal, written, electronic, etc.); listen actively and respect others’ viewpoints; adeptly utilize communication technology.
· Drive and Delivery – Reliably deliver quality results both individually and as part of a team; appropriately prioritize workload to execute on requirements.
· Initiative– Pursue work with energy, effort, and enthusiasm; take initiative to seek out new responsibilities; persist at tasks despite interruptions, obstacles or setbacks.
· Relationship Building – Work with internal and external stakeholders in support of IT Governance, building relationships across the enterprise.
· Team Oriented– Collaborate in a team environment; possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments in support of the team’s success.
· Technology Savvy –Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; quickly learn to use new technologies as they are introduced.
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Information Technology & Transformation Services
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, 625 State Street, Schenectady, New York, United States of America