Professional, CRM Administrator
This role will work closely with all departments implementing and ensuring the CRM tool-set works effectively across teams while maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the Dynamics platform. Participate in planning, organizing and management of all CRM applications projects to ensure effective operations. Monitor CRM processes, resolving issues that arise in the execution of campaigns & workflows. Identify areas for improvement and develop technical improvement plans. Work with IT partners to design, configure, test and deploy changes to CRM database entities, fields, screens, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards. Design, develop and implement key reports using available BI tools. Assist Marketing and Communications in analysis and reporting of campaign effectiveness including traffic, acquisition, conversion, retention and revenue. Staying informed on current as well as new and emerging Microsoft Dynamics CRM features, roadmaps and releases. Maintaining the system security including sharing rules and security levels. Document processes, workflows and field maps. Assist end users with day-to-day questions, problems and issues. Assist trainers or business partners with end-user training, including the creation of user documentation and training materials.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in experience technical job experience.
1+ year (3+ years’ preferred) experience with CRM platform administration. 1+ years’ experience managing CRM technology projects, including gathering and documenting business requirements, designing and configuring forms, developing workflows, reports and dashboards, and troubleshooting application bugs.
5+ years supporting a large Microsoft Dynamics CRM environment
Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications
Understanding of health care insurance industry
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a high level of autonomy and independence
- Strong leadership skills with ability to function tactically with business areas but is also comfortable with senior level presentations
- Flexibility and adaptable personality to handle shifting needs, evolving priorities and urgent situations that arise
- Detail orientation with strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to formulate and express ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written presentations
- Ability to collaborate across teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to tolerate stress
MVP Health Care is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (PDF). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis, e.g., Pay Transparency (PDF), protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.
- Job Family Claims/Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Headquarters Office, 625 State Street, Schenectady, New York, United States of America
- Rochester Office, 220 Alexander Street, Rochester, New York, United States of America
- Tarrytown Office, 303 South Broadway, Tarrytown, New York, United States of America