ReFresh Server - AM - The Center at Holiday Inn
- To effectively promote and sell the ReFresh menu and provide an outstanding service experience to our guests.
Essential Functions: (Included but not limited to the following functions.)
- Greet guests upon arrival and make them feel welcome
- Accurately take all food and beverage orders.
- Speak in front of groups. (i.e. describing specials.)
- Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices of all menu items.
- Check food to ensure that appearance, temperature and portions are correct and deliver the food orders in a timely fashion.
- Prepare the guest check accurately and present it to the guest following standard handling procedures.
- Collect payment form the guest and make accurate change as necessary.
- Clean, clear, and re-set all service items and complete side-work checklists
- Clean and re-stock all service items and complete side-work checklists.
- Assist in seating and greeting the guest.
- Commitment to improved Guest Satisfaction Scores.
- Attendance as scheduled is required
Minimum Position requirements
- Ability to read, write and speak English. (High School Diploma)
- One year server experience preferred
- Effective and clear communication skills
- Professional and friendly hospitality skills
- Practice food safe handling procedures
- Ability to work with the Micross computer system
- Able to multi-task and organize multiple orders, thoughts, and tasks within the same given time
Physical job requirements:
- Bending and lifting food trays of up to 40lbs.
- Continually moving at a fast pace
- Continuous standing for the full shift
- Able to carry hot and cold food items
The difference between being a good business and an amazing business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team at Meyer Jabara.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 7736 Adrienne Dr, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA