Sales Coordinator - Christiana Hilton - Full Time
100 Continental Dr, Newark, DE 19713, USA Req #398
Friday, November 15, 2019
Meyer Jabara Hotels has distinguished itself as an employer of choice, attracting innovative and talented industry professionals who deliver exceptional results. Our Associates are encouraged to reach their fullest potential by delivering a differentiated experience to our guests and an exceptional bottom-line.
The Sales Coordinator primary roles are to help the sales managers improve their productivity so they can spend more time selling and win the business. The Sales Coordinator plays an important part in maintaining good customer relationships by acting as an extension of the sales team. The Sales Coordinator also acts as a first point of contact for urgent calls, emails, and messages when the sales managers are not available.
• Reaches out to the client and introduces themselves the moment the business becomes definite and the Sales Manager has turned over the contract.
• Responsible for detailing events with clients and sending banquet event orders in a timely manner. Follows up on any necessary correspondences and maintains accurate records.
• Responsible for maintenance of group room blocks including entering rooming lists and pick up.
• Is the liaison between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
• Greet all groups and ensures the client is having a positive experience.
• Do any necessary follow up with clients such as pre-cons, thank you letters, rewards submissions, and billing.
• Provides administrative support to the Sales Office as designated by the Director of Sales.
• Must have at least two years of hotel experience in sales as an administrative or coordinator role
• Must be proficient in excel and Microsoft Word
• Delphi FDC experience preferred
• Must have great personal hygiene and professional appearance
• Must be able to multi task and keep a positive attitude at all times
• Must keep a neat and organized work area
• Must be able to communicate to all departments effectively
The difference between being a good business and an amazing business can be found in the company's footprints made by giving back and serving others. Community relationships matter to the team at Meyer Jabara.
- Job Family New Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 100 Continental Dr, Newark, DE 19713, USA