Guest Transit Host
Passion can take many forms: for the mountains, for serving others, for being a part of a team, for the skills you are learning or haven't learned yet. The Guest Shuttle host is a dynamic position; working at multiple parking lot locations, assisting guest with forming lines for shuttles, safe loading/unloading of shuttles, and providing them with the information they need to for a positive Mt. Hood Meadows experience. This role is an integral part of the guest experience.
- Must be comfortable in the changing dynamics of a seasonal business
- Must be 14 years of age or older
- Confidence working with a broad spectrum of guest
- Professional communication and guest recovery skills
- Must be able to work unsupervised
- Ability to stay calm in high pressure situations
- Ability to maintain dependable attendance record
- Ability to commit to working weekends and Holidays during the winter season
- Excellent guest service skills
Must be comfortable with the changing dynamics of a seasonal business. Perks include employee and dependent season passes, buddy tickets, resort discounts, employee transit and resort daycare discounts.
Full job description available at interview.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Job Start Date Friday, November 1, 2019
- Mt Hood Meadows Dr, Oregon 97041, USA