To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Big picture thinker – ability to strategically and tactically evaluate and implement policies and procedures that that link to overall objectives
- Leader – excellent leadership skills with the ability to drive initiatives and promote positive change
- Creative – ability to think outside the box and successfully create and implement innovative approaches
- Adaptable – ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, as well as solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Innovator – create new ways for Magnolia to stand out in a saturated product market
- Collaborator – possess strong relational skills to build individual teams, bring departments together, and work well with others
- Communicator – superior interpersonal and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Analytical – strong research and reasoning skills
- Goals oriented – ability to roll up sleeves and work hard to make team and company objectives a reality
- Enthusiasm – exhibit passion for developing and executing customer-focused, insight-driven campaign
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7-10+ years in eCommerce with a track record of growth and innovation
- Strong management skills and experience leading large teams
- Excellent communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description at any time.
Magnolia is a lifestyle brand founded by Chip and Joanna Gaines that encompasses a variety of businesses based in Waco, Texas. A few of these include: both online and brick and mortar retail stores, a design and construction firm, a lifestyle magazine, a restaurant, a bakery, a coffee shop, a real estate company and vacation rental properties.
At Magnolia, we believe in doing good work that matters and that we are made better when we all work together. We take pride in offering rewarding careers that come with great benefits, and we value the kind of people who are eager to learn and grow alongside us. When you join the Magnolia team, you join the Magnolia family.
- Pay Type Salary
- Waco, TX, USA