KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER DIAGNOSTICS DACH WEST - GERMANY
The Key Account Manager Diagnostics will be responsible for sales activities in the western part of Germany for the Luminex Molecular Diagnostic products and reports to the Business Manager DACH of the company. This person should reside in Western Part of Germany, Rhein/Ruhr area (Düsseldorf/Cologne).
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
· Responsible for sales of Luminex Molecular Diagnostics Systems and Assays within the western part of Germany
· Meet or exceed sales revenue goals in the assigned territory
· Achieve or exceed sales quota and objectives, while maintaining profitability and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction
· Maintain profitable relationship with existing customers.Is responsible for negotiating agreements and the follow up of contracts
· Grows sales by promoting new products, develops new prospects, acquires new accounts, closes deals
· Key account responsibility
· Develop and maintain close relationships to key opinion leaders in the region
· Accurate sales forecasting and monthly reporting
· Provides management with visibility to market dynamics and competitive intelligence
· Timely sales activity reports and updates
· Organizing regional customer seminars and represent Luminex during seminars & tradeshows
· Attend all required sales meetings, conference calls and training sessions, consequently implementing new skills gained and key activities
· Work closely with the Luminex European team to develop strong and trusted customer relationships and provide a high level of customer satisfaction
· Compliance with all company policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum Bachelor degree and more than 2 years related experience and/or training in Molecular Diagnostics
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales position in a commercial environment. Preferably in the Molecular Diagnostic Market with international exposure.
· Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
Training, Skills and Certifications/Licenses:
· Highly organized with proven time management and prioritization skills
· Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines
· Fluent in English & German language, French is a plus
· Strong computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word. Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
· Excellent presence with customers – a solid and professional advocate for the company, excellent communicator, ability to effectively manage and overcome objections, able to distill issues down to key points, solution-focused.
· Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively and persuasively articulate issues or opportunities to internal and external parties.
· Promotes teamwork. Effectively engages key stakeholders and peers across different departments. Demonstrates commitment to the team objectives.
This is an offsite position, work from home office
Resides in: Rhein/Ruhr area (Düsseldorf/Cologne)
Travel may be required at least 70+% of the time; 10% internationally
Work situations include dealing with people; working alone; making judgments and decisions; and drivingthe activity of others
Physical Demands: All positions require standing, stooping, bending, climbing, sitting, kneeling, and lifting at least 10 lbs. Additional physical requirements are listed below:
Pounds lifted (20 to 50lbs)
- Job Family GERMANY
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 70
- Cologne, Germany
- Dusseldorf-Seestern, Düsseldorf, Germany