AUS/DAL/SAT Account Executive
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the Southwest.
Competitive base salary plus lucrative uncapped commission plan offered!
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 29 years in the business, we operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making…Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the Southwest.
Our Account Executives:
· Conduct customer-facing sales calls
· Build key relationships with decision makers and identify new business and sales opportunities
· Apply consultative skills while gaining knowledge of customers’ business and operating goals in order to provide the best shipping solutions
· Oversee account setup and implementation after the sale closes
· Monitor customer portfolio activity to ensure commitments are being followed and achieved
· Increase revenues by selling to established customers, analyzing their business needs and effectively delivering value-added solutions
· Work diligently to retain accounts and develop referrals
· Serve customers by managing resolution of account problems
· Possess strong analytical and reporting skills
· Maintain updated knowledge of competitors’ pricing
· Manage customers through a state-of-the-art CRM system
· Base salary plus commission
· State-of-the-art training and coaching
· Unparalleled tools to perform your duties
· A financially stable organization and strong company culture
· Leadership in an industry that is always in demand
· Mileage reimbursement
· Excellent benefits package - health, dental, vision, LTD, STD and 401k
The successful candidate will have 1-5 years of account management and sales experience. Must have strong closing and consultative selling skills, prior experience selling competitively priced, high value business services to owners/directors/managers, thrive in a highly competitive market against established incumbent vendors and excel at finding and closing new opportunities. Background in shipping/logistics a plus. Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA