Email Marketing Associate
LSO is looking for a part-time, temporary Email Marketing Associate who will own with the day-to-day operation of our email programs in support of LSO’s ambitious growth objectives. This role will create and launch operational and promotional email campaigns that adhere to industry best practices.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As an Email Marketing Associate, your role is to reach customers through email campaigns and inform them about new promotions and events.
If you love creating content, testing new marketing opportunities and want to help our customers attain their goals, this is the position for you!
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- Proven work experience as an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
Please visit www.lso.com for more information about the company. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA