Service Lot Attendant | Beaverton Kia
Beaverton Kia has an immediate need for an energetic car enthusiast. We are looking for positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, outdoor environment and taking care of customers and their cars. Prior customer service or auto dealership experience is a plus but we do offer full training if you have the aptitude and are high-energy. This is an excellent career opportunity and a great way to work outside, stay active, and work with a great team of fellow car enthusiasts.
If you are personable, high energy, and thrive on providing excellent customer service, love working outdoors and enjoy brisk activity, this could be your way to a career in the automotive industry. We are looking for rock stars that have a "can do" attitude. You will operate a two-way radio, drive cars around the lot and/or service department, greet customers, answer questions, walk multiple miles a day, assure inside and exterior cleanliness of vehicles, get along with your co-workers, and learn additional skills while in this position. If this sounds like a great way to make a living, please apply today for immediate consideration. We are interviewing/hiring NOW!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Keep service drive clear
- Maintain customer parking in Kia service lot
- Seat cover, floormat and alignment check on every incoming vehicle
- Park incoming vehicles in lot
- Pull scheduled waiting vehicles into shop (wash first if there is no space available in shop)
- Wash finished vehicles for technicians
- Vacuum finished vehicles
- Shuttle customers as needed
- Maintain customer lounge for cleanliness and full inventory (coffee, drinks, snacks, etc.)
- Maintain clean trash receptacles
- Maintain floors in service drive and shop for cleanliness
- Plus other task as requested
Selected candidates must possess a valid driver's license in good standing. A background check and drug screen are required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 70% of employee's premium)
- Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
- Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
- Paid time off
- Employee purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
- 401(k) w/employer match
- Plus more
Beaverton Kia - a better way.™ Apply today.
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
- 12520 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA