Service Advisor | Beaverton Honda
10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA Req #2
Saturday, June 27, 2020
Lanphere Enterprises is one of the premier retailers of autos and motorcycles and their related services and accessories in the Pacific Northwest. We are Beaverton Honda, Beaverton INFINITI, Beaverton Kia, Beaverton Motorcycles, Newberg Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram, and Canyon Road Auto Body.
Beaverton Honda has an immediate need for an experienced, positive, motivated, customer service oriented candidate who is ready to continue their career with one of the largest Honda dealerships in the Northwest. Prior Service Advisor experience is a MUST, two years preferred, one year required. The ideal candidate has at least one year of dealer-level or large facility experience as a Service Advisor, has an unrestricted driver's license and a clean driving record, and a strong technical and customer service performance record. You must be able to work productively in a fast-paced team environment and must have a positive attitude, professional appearance, great communication skills, and the ability to deliver world class customer service. This is an excellent career opportunity to further your Service Advisor career while working with a great team of fellow car enthusiasts.
If you radiate kindness and quality, have un-matched people skills, enjoy meeting new people every day and offering them A-1 customer service, you should consider this role. "What Can We Do For You Today" mentality is a must. A Beaverton Honda Service Advisor makes sure that every customer is driving a safe and reliable vehicle. You are the center of communication for service/repair activities and the liaison between customers and the technicians. You will serve as the primary point-of-contact for all automotive service and repair matters, and listen to and thoroughly understand customer problems, arrange for appropriate service/repairs, and set/manage expectations on the part of the customers and the technicians in terms of service delivery. You will make sure the customer knows what repairs are needed and what repairs and maintenance are recommended. Our guests don't necessarily want to bring their cars in for service. Our Service Advisors are responsible for assuring their visit is comfortable and that their vehicle is repaired right the first time and in the shortest time possible.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- At least one year of direct (two preferred) Service Advisor experience with related computer skills; CDK experience is a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focus and friendly, helpful attitude
- Patience, empathy, conscientiousness, commercial awareness and a desire and willingness to learn
- A smile on your face and in your voice at all times
- Flexible schedule to cover dealership hours, including Saturdays
- Valid Driver's License in good standing
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Build customer relationships through a proper meet-and-greet
- Train the customer on proper maintenance using maintenance menus (reliability)
- Complete a thorough vehicle health check by doing a 27-point inspection (safety)
- Communicate effectively with the customer by giving feature/benefit presentations
- Let the customer decide, yes or no
- Follow up on customer-declined repairs
- Hold everyone accountable to the mission
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in these roles.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx (employer pays more than 70% of employee's healthcare premium)
- Voluntary employee-paid plans including life, short term and long term disability, identity theft, and more
- PTO – start accruing on first day of hire
- Weekly pay (PayCard or auto deposit)
- Employee purchase plan
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent care plan
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) w/employer match
- Plus much more
Selected candidates must submit to a background check and drug screen. A valid driver’s license in good standing is required.
Beaverton Honda – a better way.™ Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA