REPORTS TO: Lead Electrician
BASIC FUNCTION: Troubleshoots and effects repairs on all maintenance and production equipment as well as working construction projects. Responsible for conformance to all applicable state and local codes.
1. Must have a valid local electrical license.
2. Must be proficient in the use of hand tools.
3. Must be proficient in the use of all electrical test equipment for the purpose of diagnostics.
4. Must be able to wire machinery from blueprints, drawings, sketches or fabricated model.
5. Must be aware of all electrical code requirements and conform to same.
6. Must be able to prepare electrical schematics, blueprints, drawings or sketches for use by other department employees.
7. Must be able to troubleshoot plant equipment and processes to effect repairs (a.c. and d.c. electric).
8. Must have complete knowledge of all plant production processes and equipment including but not limited to, production manufacturing and filling equipment, transformer, boiler and air compressors.
9. Must be able to work with other electricians of lower classification.
10. Must be capable of working with minimal supervision.
11. Must be willing to work in dirty or unpleasant conditions.
12. Responsible for following all safety regulations including but not limited to: wearing goggles, face shield, proper clothing, etc.
13. Must be physically fit and capable of sustained exertion.
14. Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
1. High School diploma.
2. Master Electrician’s license through appropriate city and county.
3. Five (5) to seven (7) years experience of general trade experience plus familiarity with local plant layout and requirements.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kolmar, 20 West King Street, Port Jervis, New York, United States of America