Line Leader-3rd Shift (L8)
Line Leader-3rd Shift (L3)
This position is responsible for the general oversight of filling and packaging line operations in accordance with standard operation procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
Leads the activities of production employees to ensure performance expectations and production schedules are met.
Trains production employees on all applicable procedures, work instructions, housekeeping guidelines and manufacturing directions.
Prepares and maintains accurate and timely documentation in accordance with applicable SOPs and WIs.
Conducts investigation on failures, incidents and deviations to assure that root causes are identified and appropriate corrective action actions are taken and/or implemented.
Performs or coordinates quality checks on an ongoing basis for proper appearance, weight, torque and identifies discrepancies and initiates resolution as required.
Interacts with other departments in coordinating production schedules, bulk product transfers, new product start-ups, new commodity trials and other related projects.
Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, including maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
Follows, promotes and enforces safety and environmental policies, practices and procedures as required by the federal and local regulations.
Verifies all production employees have received necessary training and are following all applicable SOP’s, Work Instructions, and cGMPs procedures.
Assists the safety department and safety committee with investigations and corrective actions related to safety hazards and/or incidents.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
· Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
· HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred. In lieu of HS Diploma or GED, years of experience, knowledge, skills and fit will be considered.
· Leadership experience strongly preferred.
· SAP and HMI experience preferred.
· Must be 18 years or older.
· Able to work overtime & weekends as required.
· Wear hairnet, safety glasses, long pants, steel toe shoes/boots and any other uniform standards.
· Read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions, including SOPs.
· Sit, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods of time in one place.
· Lift items up to 50 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Ability to promote and participate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Ability to adapt to rotating assignments with a positive attitude and results.
· Strong problem solving, analytical methods and technical skills.
· Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and OSHA safety requirements.
· Self-starter with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, team building and organizational skills.
· Must be able to understand and complete procedure documents in accordance with SOPs and WIs.
· Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and effectively
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Travel Required No
- Columbus, 8860 Smith's Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America