Material Operator- 3rd Shift (L11)
Material Operator-3rd Shift (L11)
This position is responsible for manual operations related to handling material, replenishing components, and staging bulk totes in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WI).
- Performs production activity, including handling, staging, and replenishing bulk totes, raw materials, commodities and components (bottles, caps, pumps).
- Verifies and confirms the correct component numbers are used for the production run.
- Stacks and/or moves pallets of components or finished products to the production run.
- Verifies and confirms the correct SAP stickers and paperwork are attached to completed pallets.
- Prepares pallets of finished goods and transfers to the warehouse.
- Transfers all unused components to the return area as required for line clearance.
- Completes all paperwork as required in applicable SOPs, WI and attachments.
- Audits to ensure finished products meet quality specifications, including proper appearance, label placement, and correct batch code.
- Performs all work in a manner that is consistent with the company’s quality system and FDA good manufacturing practices, includes maintaining a clean and orderly production area at all times.
- Responsible for following, promoting and enforcing safety rules within the facility.
- Operates electric pallet-jack required to perform daily work activities.
- Functions as a back-up to the Equipment Operator, as requested by management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent is highly preferred. In lieu of, years of experience, knowledge, skills and fit will be considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to promote and participate in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Ability to adapt to rotating assignments with a positive attitude and results.
- Good understanding of FDA Good Manufacturing Practices Regulations (GMP’s) and OSHA safety requirements.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Strong communication (both written and oral), interpersonal, team building and organizational skills.
- Must be able to understand and complete procedure documents in accordance with SOPs and WIs.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time efficiently and effectively.
Must be 18 years or older.
Able to work overtime & weekends as required.
Wear hairnet, safety glasses, long pants, steel toe shoes/boots and any other uniform standards.
- Read, comprehend and follow written and verbal instructions.
Sit, bend, stoop, climb, and stand for long periods of time in one place.
Lift items up to 50 lbs.
KDC-ONE is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. I understand that employment with KDC-ONE Company is at-will, meaning that I or KDC-ONE Company may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason consistent with applicable state or federal law. I understand that KDC-One requires the successful completion of a drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Columbus, 8860 Smith's Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America