Operator - HSL-Aromair Production
Job Title: High Speed Line Operator
Pay: $12/hr +$.50 Shift Premium
Shift: 2-2-3 Schedule / 7:00PM - 7:00AM
The Production Associate will perform all tasks on the assigned production line in a safe, efficient, cost effective, and quality focused atmosphere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
Follow all company safety polices and PPE requirements.
Follow all policies and procedures as outlined by Aromair.Work with Line Leads and QA to ensure that the quality of the product meets or exceeds our customer’s expectations.
Ability to perform all tasks on production line in order to meet and exceed production targets.
Assist Line Lead to ensure line is set-up and ready to go for the next shift.
Meet set quality expectations and standards.
Follow quality escalation process.
Monitor and determine source of scrap.
Determine countermeasure to reduce scrap.
Determine waste in movement and material handling.
Verifying the work procedure or the operation instruction that is being worked.
Performing the operation according to standard operation procedures.
Availability to work in different positions of the production line.
Participation in formation of working teams to implement corrective actions in the working areas.
Meeting the production standard both in quality and in quantity.
Making and maintaining effective communication for the shift prior to and after
yours in order to correct problems of process, product quality and material flow.
Actively participate in the changes of fragrances according to the instructions of your team leader.
Controlling inventory levels of material in your workstation.
Complying with safety rules.
Participating in continuous improvement teams and/or supporting work in team with other groups.
Perform in a manner that allows production to meet and exceed target OEE.
Assist Line Lead with line set up according to requirements.
Assist in the training of new production personnel as needed.
Assist the Line Lead with the changeover process.
Demonstrated Strong Communication skills
High energy to drive a team to exceed its goals.
Help maintain and sustain a clean work environment utilizing 5S.
Exude behaviors supportive of our Values:
a.Integrity and Honesty
b.Manage Safety In Our Business
c.Customer and Product Focused
d.Be Better Every Day
e.Lead By Example
2. Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and overtime as necessary.
3. Work well with others and contribute to a positive environment.
4. Maintain a good work pace based on equipment driven speeds.
5. Be self-motivated.
6. Ability to multi-task effectively in a busy, high stress environment.
7. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
1. Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 10 hours)
2. Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
3. Walking: Long periods
4. Bending: Occasionally
5. Twisting of Spine: Occasionally
6. In some cases, must be able to lift and or move up to 50 lbs. occasionally.The employee is required to request assistance for anything exceeding 35 pounds.
7. Distance Pushing/Pulling: under 35 lbs. without assistance frequently.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Direct
- Aromair, 8860 Smiths Mill Rd, New Albany, Ohio, United States of America